Indra PR Employment Opportunity
Are you a great communicator and liaison with the media? Are you an influencer? Do you like planning high-profile events? If so, this job may be for you. Indra Public Relations is immediately hiring a public relations and branding specialist to coordinate marketing efforts for our clients which consist of celebrity chefs and restaurants, hotels, athletes, Wall Street Executives, charitable organizations and lifestyle brands.
Job Description – PR & Branding Coordinator
- Develop and write effective PR materials and campaigns
- Website maintenance, including content development and content publishing
- Manage and maintain traditional and non-traditional media lists and relationships
- Creative pitch and copy development
- Idea generation
- Event planning and coordination
- Social media planning, crafting content for various social media
- Special project planning, coordination and strategy
- Possess awareness of current food, drink and hospitality trends and incorporate
those trends into marketing plans and outreach
- Management of email marketing campaigns, including copy/content
development, distribution, analysis and audience maintenance
- Minimum 3-5 years of agency experience
- Basic graphic design skills
- Adobe Creative
- Microsoft Office
- Possess a working knowledge of the following marketing tools and platforms: Open Table, Hootsuite, EMMA (Email marketing platform), Yelp, Trip Advisor, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and more.
- Associate Degree
About Our Company
Indra PR is a full-service Public Relations, branding and special events agency specializing in entertainment, sports, beauty and fashion, food & beverage and lifestyle brands. Our clients include some of the most recognizable names and brands in the world. www.indrapr.com
Individuals should have a true passion for food and wine, possess excellent writing and communication skills, and demonstrate self-motivation and resourcefulness with a strong attention to detail. Strong computer skills and social media tools are recommended. This individual must use common sense; exercise good judgment and discretion at all times in executing his/her duties.
About Our Culture
We thrive when our clients and employees are happiest. Need a day off, take it! Want to take an extra week vacation, go for it. We offer great benefits including a 401k and truly embrace a team atmosphere in the office.
Please submit cover letter and resume below.
Only experienced candidates, please.